Sunday, July 13, 2008

When Push Comes to Shove

I worry a lot about what could happen to me while walking down the street, riding in a cab, wandering around in the woods, driving over bridges. So much could go wrong, and I haven't yet figured out how to respond to every possibility. It helps, of course, to consult The Worst Case Scenario Handbook, which I keep in my night table.

The authors have consulted the experts and have created step-by-step lists of how to survive a variety of dangers, such as piranhas, brush fires, tornadoes, muggers, quicksand, and my personal favorite - how to escape from the trunk of a car. Yea, the book's been around forever, but it's never a bad idea to refresh your memory on some essential survival skills.
Buy on Amazon Now
subscribe to our feed

No comments:

Post a Comment